November 9, 2014

Pup Is 17 Years Now …………….

Filed under: Four- Legged Readers — susanbright @ 7:57 pm
Tags:

Pup

but he stays young and hip by browsing “Street Art” books while nibbling greens.

Thank you Resa!

Be sure to check out Resa’s creations! They are amazing!

Art Gowns | The Art of Glamorous Fantasy

If you have a 4-legged reader in your house, please email a picture to Susan@Fridaymorningbookclub.com

1. Awe…I love the Pup xoxo

Comment by Sherrie — November 9, 2014 @ 9:52 pm | Reply

• Thank you, dear Sherrie! xo

Comment by Resa — November 10, 2014 @ 5:35 pm | Reply

2. Dear Susan,
    Thank you for featuring Pupkin! It is with heavy heart that I tell you he has passed away in the few months since I submitted this and now.
    I am very grateful for this lovely post. I and will reblog once Poppy Day is over, as I have just posted a Remembrance post.
    Thank you, again….this is so lovely! _Resa xo

Comment by Resa — November 10, 2014 @ 5:35 pm | Reply

• Oh Resa, I am so sorry to hear about Pupkin. I know how difficult it is to lose one of our four legged children. Pup was a very lucky kitty!

Comment by susanbright — November 11, 2014 @ 7:02 pm | Reply

3. Reblogged this on Graffiti Lux and Murals and commented:
    Dear Susan,
    This is a very very special post for me. My Pupkin passed away very recently, since I sent you this submission. His 17 years added much joy to my life.
    This post is his little tribute. Thank you, Susan.
    Also, thank you for mentioning my other blog “Art Gowns”. Pup Loved the gowns! He would watch me work,and slept on every tail. _Resa xo

Comment by Resa — November 11, 2014 @ 8:00 pm | Reply

4. So, so sorry, Resa – I did not know of your loss – I fully understand the heartache, and my thoughts are with you. Nawfal

Comment by Nawfal — November 11, 2014 @ 8:09 pm | Reply

• Thank you, Nawfal! I miss him a lot!

Comment by Resa — November 11, 2014 @ 8:38 pm | Reply

5. So sorry. Terrible loss.

Comment by hitandrun1964 — November 11, 2014 @ 10:13 pm | Reply

• Thank you! It’s amazing how much we can love a little animal. xo

Comment by Resa — November 12, 2014 @ 6:44 pm | Reply

6. Sorry to hear about Pupkin Resa! 😦

Comment by danielswearingen — November 12, 2014 @ 12:41 am | Reply

• Thank you, Daniel! He was sooo adorable. xo

Comment by Resa — November 12, 2014 @ 6:45 pm | Reply

7. pets always break our hearts – they just don’t live long enough.

Comment by billgncs — November 12, 2014 @ 1:19 am | Reply

• Sigh! It’s true, they don’t live long enough. Cheers to all of our beloved animal pals! xo

Comment by Resa — November 12, 2014 @ 6:46 pm | Reply

8. I have always had dogs. In fact at the moment there are three adorable chinese cresteds lying in bed with me.To me they are not dogs…they are my babies. They bring such joy but the end is always so difficult!

Comment by susanbright — November 13, 2014 @ 8:50 am | Reply

• Exactly… They are our babies! I can see you love yours, they’re in your bed!

Comment by Resa — November 14, 2014 @ 3:54 pm | Reply