February 21, 2014

Sparkles Just Finished Reading The Dog Whisperer………..

Filed under: Four- Legged Readers — susanbright @ 11:55 am
Tags:

IMG_0680 (1)

Wonder who will be training who?

Thank you Ilene! I have recently received quite a few pictures of 4- legged cats and dogs, so if I have not posted yours yet, check back soon. Yours may be next! You can email a picture of your 4-legged reader to Susan@Fridaymorningbookclub.com. Still hoping to get a picture of a 4-legged horse? pig? cow? rabbit?

Be sure to check out the great deals on: lovethatdeal4u.blogspot.com

1. LOVE this series!!!! It’s just pawfect!!!! Have a great weekend!!!! Hugs

Comment by writetowag — February 21, 2014 @ 12:07 pm | Reply

• Pawfect…how clever. Trev’s picture will be posted soon! Thank you again!!

Comment by susanbright — February 21, 2014 @ 9:29 pm | Reply

2. I knew this was going to be a popular item.
    I’ve been taking pics of Johnny & Pup reading (lol) but now that I know I have such stiff competition I’ll have to take it up a notch.
    (Wish I had a Mongoose.. that would show everyone!) Although, with any luck, I might get a pigeon… my sills are full!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — February 21, 2014 @ 4:25 pm | Reply

• Hi Resa, I like that… a pigeon! I guess I will need a new category, although I don’t know if two legged readers would be the best choice. Can’t wait to see a picture of Johnny and Pup!

Comment by susanbright — February 21, 2014 @ 9:17 pm | Reply

3. Oh… Sparkles is absolutely gorgeous!!! It’s so hard to compete in the pet book market!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — February 21, 2014 @ 4:26 pm | Reply

4. Love it! Gage’s favorite picture book right now is Hoe to Train a Train and a little girl names her train Sparkles 🙂

Comment by stacybuckeye — March 7, 2014 @ 11:49 pm | Reply