November 8, 2012

This Month’s Book: And When She Was Good…….In Three Words

I am embarrassed to say that my three words are NOT QUITE FINISHED.…but I will be by tomorrow’s meeting!

She’s a survivor…. she sure is (also three words!)

Sex never pays….. very cute. looks like we are going to have a good time with this one!

Who’s your neighbor????……hmmmmmm

Not Lippman’s best……but still worth the read

Fascinating character piece

Not my favorite

Who’s your book club member? very cute, although I think that is 5 words!

Could not relate

How would you describe And When She Was Good by Laura Lippman …………… in just three words?

1. she’s a survivor

Comment by ruth — November 8, 2012 @ 2:40 pm | Reply

2. Funny!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — November 8, 2012 @ 2:42 pm | Reply

3. I mean to say.. Not quite finished made me laugh!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — November 8, 2012 @ 2:43 pm | Reply

4. Sex Never Pays

Comment by Sandy — November 8, 2012 @ 2:55 pm | Reply

5. Who’s your neighbor????

Comment by Nancy — November 8, 2012 @ 4:48 pm | Reply

6. Not my favorite!

Comment by audrey — November 8, 2012 @ 11:03 pm | Reply

7. Nancy I like your three words. I would like to add who’s your book club member???

Comment by audrey — November 8, 2012 @ 11:05 pm | Reply

8. Not Lippman’s best novel, but still a fascinating character piece.

Comment by Michael — November 9, 2012 @ 9:22 am | Reply

9. Hello Michael!I I agree it is not her best. Our group met today and one problem was that no one really liked or carried about the main character.I still look forward to reading more of Lippman’s books which take place in our home town of Baltimore!

Comment by Susanbright — November 9, 2012 @ 6:13 pm | Reply