July 6, 2012

One More Reason There Will Always Be A Place For Books!

Filed under: Literary Tidbits — susanbright @ 5:25 pm
Tags: , ,

Thank you Pat for allowing us to share this wonderful cartoon!

1. Ha ha, very cute!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — July 6, 2012 @ 7:01 pm | Reply

2. LOL. Thanks for sharing. By the way, I plan to read Fifty Shades of Grey too. On my kindle. Maybe at the beach.

Comment by Marcie — July 6, 2012 @ 7:10 pm | Reply

3. I prefer print! I can toss it, sit on it, throw it in the backpack, take it on a hike etc…nothing is better than the good old fashioned book!

Comment by Susan T's Kitchen — July 7, 2012 @ 6:40 pm | Reply

• Welcome Susan! Good point. Also, they don’t ever have to be charged! Hope you are baking something good today.

Comment by Susanbright — July 8, 2012 @ 2:38 pm | Reply

4. Very funny! I think I will leave my kindle home when I go to the beach!

Comment by Misty — July 9, 2012 @ 10:06 am | Reply

5. Very funny, Susan! I hope you don’t mind if we steal this and post it on our FB page. We’ll put the link to your blog with it! Deal?

Comment by suddenlylostinwords — July 10, 2012 @ 8:58 am | Reply

• Deal! I actually emailed Pat and asked if it was ok to post it. She said yes, so I assume she would be happy to have more people checking out her cartoons! Thanks for stopping by!

Comment by Susanbright — July 10, 2012 @ 12:39 pm | Reply