June 24, 2012

You Have Got To Admit……My 4-Legged Reader Is Beautiful!!

Filed under: Four- Legged Readers — susanbright @ 10:51 am
Tags:

I think that my 4- legged reader Chloe is beautiful, so when everyone keeps bringing up the Worlds Ugliest Dog Contest, I get really upset. Sure I have to admit that Mugly the 8 year old Chinese Crested from the UK who won this Year’s contest is not an attractive dog, but not all Chinese Cresteds dogs are alike! You cannot imagine how many times people have forwarded me pictures of Mugly or articles about the contest. I have three Chinese Crested Girls and a Chinese Crested Grand Dog in my family and I think that they are all beautiful! Someone has to stop this madness!

And I bet Mugly doesn’t read either!

News: Mugly wins ugliest dog competition

Email a pic of your 4- legged reader to Susan@Fridaymorningbookclub.com

1. I have no 4 legged readers, just sleeping cats.

Comment by Resa McConaghy — June 24, 2012 @ 2:23 pm | Reply

2. Hi Resa! Loved to see pics!

Comment by Susanbright — June 24, 2012 @ 3:03 pm | Reply

3. Susan, your Chloe really is a very beautiful puppy !

Comment by Bonnie Caplan — June 25, 2012 @ 12:00 pm | Reply

• Thank you Bonnie! I needed that!

Comment by Susanbright — June 25, 2012 @ 1:30 pm | Reply

4. I think Chloe is adorable!

Comment by BermudaOnion — June 27, 2012 @ 10:42 am | Reply

• Thank you!This is very good for Chloe’s self confidence!

Comment by Susanbright — June 27, 2012 @ 7:50 pm | Reply

5. chloe is a doll! 🙂

Comment by Marie (@bostonbibliophl) — June 27, 2012 @ 9:49 pm | Reply

• Thank you Marie! Chloe is beautiful inside and out! As you can probably tell, I am a little nuts when it comes to my “girls”.

Comment by Susanbright — June 28, 2012 @ 7:38 pm | Reply

6. I agree Susan!! Gorgeous dogs!!! I am shopping your site for good book recs so I can have something good to read on vacation… Thanks for the tips!

Comment by Carrie — July 6, 2012 @ 9:15 pm | Reply

7. I bet they are sweet reading companions:)

Comment by Diane@BibliophilebytheSea — July 17, 2012 @ 8:14 pm | Reply

8. Hi Diane, Chloe is a wonderful reading companion. She is also an amazing bed warmer! She has to be touching me and she is SO HOT! Not always a good thing!

Comment by susanbright — July 18, 2012 @ 11:51 am | Reply