January 16, 2014

This Blog Is Really Going To The Dogs!

Filed under: Four- Legged Readers — susanbright @ 8:49 am
Tags:

Chief Happiness Officer reading book AirportsMadeSimple 2014 copyrightedAirport Made Simple’s Chief Happiness Officer is busy planning her next editorial conference call re: North American Hotels

Thank you D!
If you have a 4-legged reader, please email a picture to Susan@Fridaymorningbookclub.com

About these ads

1. Great picture. Love it.

Comment by Adrian — January 16, 2014 @ 9:05 am | Reply

2. Very cute!

Comment by Audrey — January 16, 2014 @ 9:06 am | Reply

3. Aw, shucks. :)

Comment by AirportsMadeSimple — January 16, 2014 @ 9:37 am | Reply

4. Sweet! LMAO re: the title of this post!

Comment by Resa McConaghy — January 16, 2014 @ 1:48 pm | Reply

• Thank you Resa!

Comment by Susanbright — January 16, 2014 @ 7:19 pm | Reply

5. Reblogged this on AirportsMadeSimple and commented:
    While this has nothing to do with airports…I must brag that our Chief Happiness Officer has been featured on Susan’s Friday Morning Book Club. Please visit her site and say hi. Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Comment by AirportsMadeSimple — January 17, 2014 @ 9:38 am | Reply

6. Wish my dogs were calm enough to read a book! :=)

Comment by Jim MacQueen — January 17, 2014 @ 11:58 am | Reply

• Welcome Jim. We could also post a picture of your dogs eating a book…that would be a first!

Comment by Susanbright — January 17, 2014 @ 6:20 pm | Reply

7. My Mom bought me a book for Christmas, can you believe it – “A Letter to My Dog” – curled up on her knee like a lil peep, just before bed, she will read. All us lil peeps like the attention you know!

Comment by frombella — January 19, 2014 @ 4:06 am | Reply

• Hi Bella, I just visited your blog and loved reading about your adventures. I would love to post a picture of you reading your Christmas book!

Comment by Susanbright — January 19, 2014 @ 9:22 am | Reply

• Hi Susan – my Mom said that if you provide us with your email – she will see what she can do for you. I wish I had a haircut first but I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Comment by frombella — January 19, 2014 @ 3:24 pm | Reply

8. Oh big shnookums!

Comment by jessetr — January 21, 2014 @ 5:57 pm | Reply

9. Reblogged this on Rawhide and Squinty Eyes Blog.

Comment by rawhide42 — January 27, 2014 @ 3:52 pm | Reply

The Rubric Theme Blog at WordPress.com.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 365 other followers